Me.


Have you ever :

Skipped class? Yup.
Done drugs? Yup.
Self harmed? Nope.
Drank? Yup.
Shoplifted? Yup.
Gotten a tattoo? Yup.
Broken up with someone? Kinda.

What's your favorite :

Show? Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Movie? Tie ; American History X & Cruel Intentions
Song? Bittersweet Symphony (among others)
Tumblr? Mine.
Singer/Band? Singer might be Jason Mraz and band erm.. Muse, The Hoosiers, ...
Memory? Moments with my friends & family I guess
Book? None, yet.

This or that :

Invisibility or Ability to fly? Invisibility.
Cookies or Cake? Cake.
Twitter or Facebook? Twitter.
Movies or Books? Movies.
Coke or Sprite? Both.
Blind or Deaf? Blind.
Tea or Coffee? Coffee.

What's your :

Age? 21
Height? 1,70m
Sexual orientation? Mostly straight.
Shoe size? 39 (Fr)
Religion? None.
Longest relationship? Sam. <3

Opinion on :

Gay rights? EQUALITY.
Second chances? Depends on the context.
Long distance relationships? Meh.
Abortion? Your life, your body, your choice.
The death penalty? For.
Marijuana ? Doesn't bother me.
Love? Haha, dumb question.

Do you :

Believe in ghost? Dunno.
Shower facing the shower or turned away from it? Either way I guess...
Sleep with the door opened or closed? Closed, unless CATS <3
Love someone? Yep.
Still watch cartoons? Not many.
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Both. Haha
Like yourself? Of course, who wouldn't ?

Commentaires

  1. Have you ever :

    Skipped class? Yes
    Done drugs? Yes
    Self harmed? Yes
    Drank? Yes
    Shoplifted? Yes
    Gotten a tattoo? Yes
    Broken up with someone? Yes

    What's your favorite :

    Show? F.R.I.E.N.D.S
    Movie? Braveheart, Forrest Gump, Fly Over A Cuckoo's nest etc...
    Song? Wonderwall (among others)
    Tumblr? I don't have any
    Singer/Band? Lenny Kravitz, RHCP and tons of others
    Memory? My childhood, some precious moments with my family and my friends, holidays, giggles with my boyfriend too...
    Book? Shining

    This or that :

    Invisibility or Ability to fly? Invisibility.
    Cookies or Cake? Cookies
    Twitter or Facebook? Twitter.
    Movies or Books? Movies.
    Coke or Sprite? None
    Blind or Deaf? Deaf
    Tea or Coffee? Tea

    What's your :

    Age? 24
    Height? 1,69m
    Sexual orientation? Mostly straight.
    Shoe size? 38 (Fr)
    Religion? Atheistic
    Longest relationship? Fab

    Opinion on :

    Gay rights? Equality for sure!
    Second chances? Depends on the context
    Long distance relationships? I'm in! Thinking of my PourPours
    Abortion? Totally for!
    The death penalty? For people who deserve it of course!
    Marijuana ? Why not?
    Love? All we need is love...

    Do you :

    Believe in ghost? Yes I do
    Shower facing the shower or turned away from it? I do both ahah
    Sleep with the door opened or closed? Depends if my cat is coming to sleep with me.
    Love someone? A LOT yes!
    Still watch cartoons? As soon as I can, I need it!
    Have a boyfriend/girlfriend? I've got a boyfriend :)
    Like yourself? Yes, sometimes I even make me laugh ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles les plus consultés